|
SUP
| |
|
HELENA
INDO-CHINESE TJC 28MARCH92 TJCSOCCER 09/10 :) ALPHACHEER Hey
:)
TKG
1e4 Archives
February 2006
|
Monday, August 16, 2010,2:40 AM
over
WHAT UP!! I am feeling unusually happy right now. And I have no where to really say it, because this is rather random. I just say, I think the happy days are here again.Finally right. No more emo nemo helena anymore. ^^ Hehe, I'm well past that rather pathetic state, which I can't say I regretted because I learnt more than I can ever say from that period of misery. Well, now that it's gone, I am shameful to say my studies are NOT of track. Which is fucking crazy especially when A levels are so near. Fuck what the hell am i doing? Why am I even online and awake at 2.45am, when I have school about 4 hours later? Wake up helena, fuck everything, fuck love, fuck fun, fuck it. Get your head into your work, if not, you'll just have to fuck your life if you screw your As. Ahhh fuck. okay vulgar rant, i honestly dk what im doing. Ciaozzz, sleeping at 3! ^^ |