|
SUP
| |
|
HELENA
INDO-CHINESE TJC 28MARCH92 TJCSOCCER 09/10 :) ALPHACHEER Hey
:)
TKG
1e4 Archives
February 2006
|
Saturday, May 09, 2009,8:09 PM
17again again again again & forever more
I've been wanting to watch this since he's casted as the lead character...I FINALLY WATCH 17 AGAIN!!! the movie was funny, not super great, but a good fun movie to watch to (and drool over zac)!! one part was surprisingly touching, perhaps due to his good acting skills? overall, i'll rate the movie 3.5/5. went out with cheer (shiyan, shanna, huang rui, hanle) and hc (aonan, simon) people. no awkwardness, alls well!:D hahha most (or all, i dont know) of the girls thought zac's good looking. but to me, ZAC IS SO HOT!!!! OMG! HAHAH AHHH NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE ULTIMATE HAWTNESS! GO WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN'T!!! ILUVZAC! ZAC EFRON FTW! I SHALL GO LA TO GET UR AUTOGRAPH SOME DAY! omg i sound so despo. but he'e the only celeb i like, no more! i wanna watch it again again & again!!Im so happy right now! HELENA Labels: luvZEFRON |