SUP
HELENA

Photobucket

INDO-CHINESE
TJC
28MARCH92
TJCSOCCER 09/10 :)
ALPHACHEER

Hey


:)

TKG
1e4
Calvina
Kapoor
Sharifah
Heeqmah
MinZhen

TJC
Hanle
Shiyan
Tiongwei
Amelia
Brenda
Pandora
Nafeeshah
JieHui

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010




Monday, April 13, 2009,12:36 AM
VOTE!

Though I'm damn PSYCHED for this HC thing, it's a pity that we cant do somethings as a cheerteam for the time being.
Esp MASS CON!!!

BUT IM GLAD WE STILL HAVE MASS CON, I REALLY AM:D!

thx lav for being my seconder!

I am starting to develop a fear now, a fear that i cant get into hc. arhhh this feeling sucks? yeah it hope. I really hope my promotional campaigns and proposal will be successful! Waiting for YH to come back so we can have our photo shoots for our posters! hahah:D:D:D don't worry YH we can do it!!!

sry my grp members for what i seem to be during discussions. I'm just really frustrated. As i do more and more work in groups, I've realised that I'm rather a BLUNT person. Good, bad? i dont know. its just that i dont like to lie. i cant probably say smth is good when its not? I may seem like im always shooting ur suggestions down, as if i make all the decisions, as if i am the leader but I REALLY AM NOT TRYING TO BE LIKE THAT!!! i really do have my reasons. i hate it when i am like that.

k gotta do my phy tuts.
HELENA STOP PROCASTINATING. STUDY.

nights.