|
SUP
| |
|
HELENA
INDO-CHINESE TJC 28MARCH92 TJCSOCCER 09/10 :) ALPHACHEER Hey
:)
TKG
1e4 Archives
February 2006
|
Wednesday, April 29, 2009,7:22 PM
ILLSMILECOSIMACHEERLEADER
I'LL TRY MY BEST TO SMILE, COS I'M A CHEERLEADER.I DIDN'T GET INTO HC. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY. MAYBE I THINK TOO MUCH. MAYBE I WAS OVERLY-CONFIDENT. I'm really disappointed with myself. I dont know the reason why i didn't get in. tried asking. perhaps votes? i cant undo time, but if i could, i'd tried harder last friday.. there are really many many things going through my mind right now. I have a headache. maybe im thinking too much. cant handle the truth. cos the truth hurts. hurts so much. i cried when i found out i didnt make the cut. i cried in lectures. i cried in turorials. i cried the whole day. wiped tears with tissue. wiped tears with my dirty damp pe shirt i wore during mass pe. ive never cried so much for anything. not since dad passed away. a day has passed, but my tears cant seem to stop flowing. i cant stop thinking abt it. and whenever i think abt it, tears just well up. my head hurts. my heart sorta ache. i thought your heart only breaks when you fall out of love, or when people die. but i guess not. I FEEL SO BLESSED TO HAVE MANY PEOPLE THAT CARE ABOUT ME. shiyan, hanle, caleb, reuben, shanna, huang rui,yug han, gwen, kris, val, jerm, brenda, sharon, tw, li meng, xiao wee, wen hui, zac, gen, wan ning, krystal chew, shu ying, ge lin,nat (s).... and many many others. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ENCOURAGING ME. FOR BELIEVING IN ME. FOR BACKING ME UP. FOR CHEERING ME UP. thx for asking me to cheer up. thx for asking me if im okay. thx for aking me to move along. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. IM REALLY REALLY TOUCHED. I'LL BE OKAY. I PROMISE. as for now, im just not so okay. even as im typing this wordy post, im tearing. im really not over the truth. am i the only one who is taking the truth too hardly? SORRY YOU GUYS FOR MAKING YOU ALL SO WORRIED. SORRY FOR CRYING WHEN U ALL ARE TRYING TO CHEER ME UP. SORRY. perhaps why im really so sad abt not getting in is really u guys. cheerleaders. you guys are one of the most awesome people that ive befriended. being with all of you makes may day, makes me happy, makes me forget my worries. i really really do wanna go through the hc process with you guys, sticking together through thick and thin. I REALLY DO LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT. i'll miss all of you really a lot. promise me to always be together as one? (this is what i am afraid most, the feeling of being left out, the feeling of splitting up) DONT CRY HELENA, DONT CRY. STAY STRONG. I LOVE ALPHA CHEERLEADERS. I REALLY REALLY DO. Labels: I |