SUP
HELENA

Photobucket

INDO-CHINESE
TJC
28MARCH92
TJCSOCCER 09/10 :)
ALPHACHEER

Hey


:)

TKG
1e4
Calvina
Kapoor
Sharifah
Heeqmah
MinZhen

TJC
Hanle
Shiyan
Tiongwei
Amelia
Brenda
Pandora
Nafeeshah
JieHui

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010




Sunday, April 12, 2009,5:30 PM



HEYY...




kk, i know this blog's like dead again. but no worries since no one reads it or anything. unless i have stalkers? haha that can't be since this blog's soooo outdated and not really linked to any other blogs. yeah haha




what's up? A LOT ACTUALLY.




first or all, about exactly a week and 2 days ago, 3rd April 2009, we finally showed the rest what ALPHA CHEER LEADING IS MADE OF.




however, not everything has a good ending even though there were many good signs.




we lost the cheer leading competition. It was disheartening, a big blow to all of us in ALPHA cheer.


They (announcer) said it was a close competition between the houses.


They said two teams tied.


They called out GAMMA and...............


BETA.


Our hopes were high. I wont deny the fact that i thought we were they ones who tied with gamma. I really thought we were one of they better ones (yeah out of 4 teams).




I really was stunned.


All of us were.


Shiyan started to tear. So did many other girls. So did I.


They boys were quiet, i could see that tw was on the verge of breaking down.




Well, i guess everyone have their cup of tea and our cup wasn't what the judges liked. yeap but we did the best we could (thought there were some failed stunts and i did not manage to do the waist thing, and my dance was a bit off beat), we experienced a time of our life, and we forged new friendships that i hope and believe will last for quite some time.




You know what? despite our reactions, at the end of they day, when we had our dinner, all of us had gotten over the loss. cos we agreed: WE ROCKED NO MATTER WHAT. it doesn't matter if we win or lose really.




"IN OUR HEARTS WE ARE WINNERS." I've never really totally understood and believed this phrase until that night. You can say that we're comforting ourselves but it's really more than that. I cant really explain it but for those who have went though similar phases, ya'll know this feeling right?




Cheer pracs have stopped for a week now and I'm missing them terribly. I miss my cheer mates, the funkyfun bunch of people that i have went through so much with in this short period of time. Strangely, life seems to have quietened down A LOT!!

I MISS YA'LL LOADS. I LUV YA'LL LOADS.




so currently, what's keeping me VERY occupied is PW (PI urghh), SOCCER SEASON, and HC!!




Yup I'M RUNNING FOR HC!!! HAHAHAH im quite excited bout it really! i have been contemplating hc ever since i joined cheer leading. i never made up my mind until we lost. I feel so down thinking about how I'm never gonna work together with these lovely bunch of people again. Being with them really makes me happy. i don't need to cover anything up, i can really be myself -lame, always talking crap, sometimes emo. yup. hence, i decided to run for hc, cos majority of us r running for it and quite a few will get in i HOPE/PRAY/WISH/WANT. so wish me luck!




I STILL LOVE SOCCER, but somehow not as much as cheer?


LOTS OF LOVE, HELENA