|
SUP
| |
|
HELENA
INDO-CHINESE TJC 28MARCH92 TJCSOCCER 09/10 :) ALPHACHEER Hey
:)
TKG
1e4 Archives
February 2006
|
Tuesday, March 28, 2006,6:13 PM
post. My heritage
Thx calvina for introducing us to http://www.myheritage.com. Its so funny!!!!And Fun.. well. im in com lab now. com club as usual. My friends and I were discussing how Nat and Shakespeare behaves like gays. Seriously. When u read King of Shadows. So, for my lit test, I wrote: Shakespeare: Nat, I love you. I want you to be with me forever. I don't want you to go back to Richard Mulcaster... I think It's quite gay. Even my friends thin so too. Well. It's you to decide. There was math test today. It so hard. Esp the last question, which i dunnoe how to do. So i think I minus 5 marks. *sobs* I can't get 90+ now!!! I want to get 90+ for math!!!! There was eNG YESTRDAY AND ITS HARD TOO! I'M NOT SURPRISED COS MY VOCAB SUCKS BIG TIME. opps. i didn't know that i was typing in caps. well nvm. I gotta go now. I wanna go home wah!! chao |