SUP
HELENA

Photobucket

INDO-CHINESE
TJC
28MARCH92
TJCSOCCER 09/10 :)
ALPHACHEER

Hey


:)

TKG
1e4
Calvina
Kapoor
Sharifah
Heeqmah
MinZhen

TJC
Hanle
Shiyan
Tiongwei
Amelia
Brenda
Pandora
Nafeeshah
JieHui

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010




Sunday, March 12, 2006,2:06 PM

Im in indo now. Just finished my lunch. Its 1.10 here and I'm bored. There are so many homework It's holiday man. It's supposed to be relaxing and all. But nvm. That's school life. Stress and homework.

I went http://bricksandstones.blogspot.com yesterday. I love that website!!!! The website basically writes about the recent happenings and gossips in Hollywood. Its nice. Loves it.

Oh no! the cheerleading, OUR CHEERLEADING. We have not thought of any moves except some. [I thoughtof it! heh!] I hope that we can win. I HOPE. Damn I hate being the 1st sem vice-sports cap.

I am also watching a Taiwanese variety show now. They are talking abt weid occupation. Ther is the woman who designs condoms. And according to her, the most popular type now i those that GLOWS IN THE DARK. wow. can't imagine it.

Since I'm ack in Indo, I wanna get a hobby.
Tennis, piano, guitar, drums, singing, drama, dance, knitting, art n craft etc..

don't know.

Gtg.