|
SUP
| |
|
HELENA
INDO-CHINESE TJC 28MARCH92 TJCSOCCER 09/10 :) ALPHACHEER Hey
:)
TKG
1e4 Archives
February 2006
|
Monday, February 13, 2006,4:16 PM
My new blog
Yay! Finally after such a long time, I have finally made a blog. I just have a sudden urge to write down things. My guardian part of the reason that I made this blog. I guessed that all those scolding paid off. It's for my own good. Can't believe that it took me so long to figure it out.Nothing much happened today. Mrs Sin and Ms Foo did not come. Yay! Not because I don't want them to come or what, but I can have sometime to do my math tuition hw. 1 of them was dued yesterday. Hah! This wek, there is like 3 tests. Math, Art theory and English comprehension test. My comprehension suck bg time. I flunk almost all of it last year. Math is tomorrow. Better look at the maths practice book. Mr Yap gave us some hints. Not really hints. But something like it. Just the type of questions and what skills to use. He also told us that one or some questions, we have done it before. Oh yah. Mr Yap sang us "A Whole New World" at the beginning of the lesson today. I was so funny. He should consider joining Singapore Idol after going for some vocal lessons. I think he can get into the finals. Oh no! there are so many things to do this wek and next week. 1. Memorise Hermia's line or should i say verse. 2. Do packaging designs 3. Learn and prepare for Literature Ca next week 4. Revise for art theory 5. Revise Geography 6. Do all the tuition hws 7. Coplete 3/4 of the Home econs bag I MUST finish them by this friday. *sigh* I better do my hws now. I'll try to update my blog as regularyly as possible. Oh! I've almost forgotten. Valentine's day is tomorrow. Watch out for the cupids! |