|
SUP
| |
|
HELENA
INDO-CHINESE TJC 28MARCH92 TJCSOCCER 09/10 :) ALPHACHEER Hey
:)
TKG
1e4 Archives
February 2006
|
Wednesday, February 15, 2006,4:51 PM
Im in com lab 1 now. Com club. We did illustrator and photoshop. The same old thing. I hope that we will learn Moviemaker soon. I think that it will be NICER. I have a problem in this lab. My leg always hitthe plug and the computer just goes off like that. So irratating. Today we had Eng comprehension and art test. English test was okay. I hope I don't fail again. The Vocabularly section was surprisingly easy. Heh. I'm so happy. Art test... Easy Peasy. The last question (I cannot type it out as some classes haven't done it yet), I didn't know how to do. Anyway I tried my luck and put a name and I was right! :) I must thak Vanessa for that. Before the test, she mentioned the name and so I could remember the artist very well. So i wrote that. Hah. Today I went to a blog. Its in livejournal.com. You guys should check the blogs there. Some of it(those i found) were quite funky. It also let me understand more of the culture of American teens. I need to go home now. Chao. |